We’re recruiting: Account/Studio Administrator to join the Better team.
We are currently looking to a recuit an Studio/Account Administrator to support our Client Services and Studio team. You will be responsible for all front of house activities, studio administration, and client services support.
You will work directly as part of the client services team and will require the skills of a good administrator. You will also support the management of suppliers and provide admin support for the client services team helping to ensure the smooth trafficking and delivery of work through Better.
Through our Managing Director and Client Account Director, you will be exposed to the client relationship and how accounts run from the initial brief through to delivery. This is primarily a learning and doing role. It requires an interest and desire to learn about all aspects of front of house, account handling and marketing/creative/digital projects.
To support you in your role we’ll be providing a personal development plan, and dedicated training budget, to ensure you have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
The skills that pay the bills:
- Front of House – to answer the telephone and act confidently in response.
- Take clear and well-informed telephone messages to support management and client servicing team
- Provide studio administration support for client services team (e.g. meeting reports, project schedules)
- Maintain project file including run outs, contact sheets, proofs, pdfs and job bags
- Administration of job numbers, fill out purchase orders for approval, update status reports
- Fully understand the quoting and invoicing procedure and help the AD/AM in the profitable and efficient running of accounts
- Develop strong relationships with all departments at Better and third party suppliers
- Develop knowledge of all aspects of marketing, media, production via training and mentoring by the Client Services/Studio team
- Become business and market aware for your clients and their competitors
We’d also love you to be:
- An ambassador for Better – proud, committed, intuitive and curious
- Enthusiasm and an insatiable desire to learn and progress
- Display confidence and an enthusiastic work ethic which seeks to resolve problems and impress clients
- blessed with a cracking eye for detail
- confident enough to challenge
- passionate for learning and sharing knowledge
- coming to work with a smile on your face
Salary: Depending on experience
Employment Basis: Full time
Additional: Individual annual training budget (e.g. training, conference attendance, resources)
Closing date for applications is 20th July 2012.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and CV.