We’re excited to be looking for a Studio Co-Ordinator to join our fast-paced creative studio in Middlesbrough.
As an agency we create real and remarkable brands, and we need remarkable people. Whether you’re hungry to get your first foot on the career ladder or you’re an experienced administrator ready for a more exciting and creative place to work, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
We like a good CV but what we love more is a burning ambition to be Better. Skills are one thing, but attitude is another. You’ll get plenty of training and support but we can’t teach a pro-active and can-do attitude, you’ll need to bring that to the party along with being super organised, hungry, energetic and confident. We’re also a friendly bunch so to fit in you’ll need to be too.
As Studio Co-Ordinator you’ll be responsible for all front-of-house activities whilst supporting project management and studio administration including:
- Update and manage projects on our project management system ready to be scheduled including breaking down tasks, notes, time and costs
- Work along side the Client Services and studio teams to schedule projects and ensure our project system is live ready for the daily project ‘huddle’
- Manage our framework of trusted suppliers (such as printers, production partners) to help produce project quotes for ourClient Services team through our internal client system
- Keeping our project time sheets in check with each member of the studio team so all project time and tasks are updated
- Monitor and review project budgets keeping a live view on all projects running through the studio and reporting to our Client Services team during our ‘This Week/Next Week’ meetings
- Help ensure our studio runs like clockwork handling all front of house duties (answering phone, greeting clients, studio calendars) and co-ordinating internal and external correspondence, post and deliveries including organising couriers for any client deliveries
We’re offering a competitive salary plus a lovely package including your own Apple laptop, personal training budget, 28 days holidays (incl. bank holidays) and your Birthday and some extra festive days off on us. Our studio’s also full of free biscuits and even ice creams on hot days. Once you’ve joined us we’d like you to stick around, your growth is important to us so we’ll provide you with a personal development plan and dedicated training budget to help you develop as your role does.
Ready to go?
If this sounds right for you then please contact Paul, our Client Services Director, on email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. If you have any questions just give Paul a shout.